Mesquite Golf Course Rules
USGA rules govern all play. All players must adhere to the instruction of the course staff
- All streets and fences are out of bounds.
- All players must have a bag of clubs.
- Repair all ball marks on greens and replace and fill divets.
- No carts on greens or tee boxes.
- Maintain a pace of 4 hours per round.
- Proper golf attire is required. Soft spike shoes only.
- No cut-off shorts or shirts.
- Food and beverage must be purchased from Mesquite Golf Club.
- No outside coolers are permitted.
- No one under 16 is allowed to drive carts.
- No more than 2 adults per cart.
- Rake all sand traps.
- All golfers are responsible for any injury to people or damage to property caused by your actions, including errant golf shots.